Preparing for further growth
Today, we are 10 people on the team, and we have also recently announced that we will grow to 20 people over the next few months.
Growth also calls for effective structure and professionalization. That is why we announce that effective today, October 1st, 2022, Norwegian Hydrogen will implement a new organizational structure.
Joining our CEO Jens Berge and CFO Thorstein Jenssen in the new Senior Leadership Team, are;
- Marielle Furnes Mannseth, Group Brand & Sustainability Officer
- Øystein Tørlen, Chief Technology Officer
- Per Øyvind Voie, Managing Director, refueling
Changes in the departments
There are also a few more organizational changes effective from this date;
- Kåre Nerem will take on the role as Technical Director for H2 applications, focusing on the wide range of customer H2 applications. He will report to Øystein Tørlen.
- Trond Jensen will take on the role as Technical Director for H2 production technology. He will also report to Øystein Tørlen.
- Helene Istad Paulsberg will take on the role as Office Manager, and report to Marielle Furnes Mannseth.
- Dr. Kaushik Jayasayee will continue as Senior Technology Advisor, reporting to Øystein Tørlen.
Andreas Wenaas Østigård’s role as Project Manager will remain unchanged.
Norwegian Hydrogen will announce 10 new vacancies in the near future. Enabling zero emissions requires talent, skills, commitment, and lots of positive energy. We need to attract many more people with these traits and look forward to welcoming new team members aboard very soon.